Traveling to Saskatoon (yxe)
Travel by train
Via Rail Canada serves over 450 destinations across Canada - from city to city and coast to coast. They provide unique and memorable travel experiences to see Canada in a way you've never dreamed off. Interested in taking a journey to Saskatoon by rail? Check out the Via Rail Canada website for more information or check out their Find a Station page to see their major rail hubs!
Toronto → Saskatoon (2702 km)
Not in a rush? Via Rail Canada is a great way to explore Canada on your journey from Toronto, Ontario [Union Station] to Saskatoon, Saskatchewan. It takes just over (2) two days of travel from Toronto to Saskatoon, as delegates experience the true beauty of Canada, passing through the most stunning scenery in the country.
Depart Toronto on Wednesday, June 17th and arrive in Saskatoon on Friday, June 19th right in time for ICSC 2020. Enjoy some time before the congress to check out the local scenery, cuisine and tourist attractions.
VANCOUVER → SASKATOON (1764 km)
Explore the Rockies before ICSC 2020 and take Via Rail Canada as you explore the West Coast and Rocky Mountains on your journey to Saskatoon, Saskatchewan. It takes (1) one day and (13) thirteen hours of travel from Vancouver, British Columbia [Pacific Central Station] to Saskatoon. Passing through Kamloops, Jasper, Edmonton and many more beautiful cities, explore the best the west coast has to offer on this journey of a lifetime.
Depart Vancouver on Friday, June 19th and arrive in Saskatoon on Sunday, June 21st right in time for ICSC 2020.
travel by air
TORONTO → SASKATOON
- Direct and one stop flights available from Toronto to Saskatoon
- Flights start at 7:30 and run until 21:00
- Flight time is approx. 3.5 hours by plane; fly from YYZ to YXE direct with Air Canada or WestJet
VANCOUVER → SASKATOON
- Direct and one stop flights available from Vancouver to Saskatoon
- Flights start at 6:00 and run until 18:00
- Flight times vary between 2 - 3.5 hours by plane; fly from YVR to YXE with Air Canada or WestJet
Montreal → SASKATOON
- One stop flights available from Montreal to Saskatoon
- Flights start at 5:30 and run until 17:00
- Flight times vary between 5.45 - 9 hours by plane; fly from YUL to YXE with Air Canada or WestJet
CALGARY → SASKATOON
- Direct flights available from Calgary to Saskatoon
- Flights start at 7:00 and run until 22:00
- Flight times vary between 1.15 - 4.40 hours by plane; fly from YYC to YXE with Air Canada or WestJet
Canadian hubs such as Vancouver & Toronto service daily international flights from many major international destinations including; London, Berlin, Frankfurt, Amsterdam, Paris, Munich, Istanbul, Madrid, Beijing, Shanghai, Tokyo, Seoul, Hong Kong, New Delhi, Madras, Singapore, Sydney and many more. Check with your travel agent or visit a booking site online to see the best options and connections available for your trip.
Saskatoon offers hundreds of direct and one-stop connections that give you access to the world; with over 1.5 million passengers using the Saskatoon International Airport annually! Use Canada's hubs such as Vancouver, Toronto or Calgary as you travel to and from Europe, Africa, the Middle East, Asia and Australia. Air Canada and WestJet are the main carriers in Canada and offer the most selection of domestic flights.
For the best connection and to see various flight options, please visit some of these great websites; expedia.com, travelocity.com, kayak.com, skyscanner.com, flightnetwork.com or contact your travel agent.